UK Expansion Worker Visa

A Complete Guide to the UK Expansion Worker Visa Requirements

The Expansion Worker visa replaced the Sole Representative visa and allows senior managers and specialist employees from overseas companies to come to the UK and establish an overseas branch or subsidiary. The company should not have started trading in the UK at the time of applying for this visa.

Once your visa is approved, you can initially stay in the UK for up to 12 months, or for the time outlined on your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) plus 14 more days, whichever is shorter. If could continue to meet the immigration requirements for the visa, you can extend your stay for a further 12 months. This visa does not lead to settlement or Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

If you require any help with your UK Expansion Worker visa application, contact us at +44 20 3151 9366.

What Are the Eligibility Requirements for the Expansion Worker Visa?

To apply for the Expansion Worker visa, you need to: 

  • Have a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from your employer which must be a UK-registered sponsor
  • Have worked for your overseas employer for at least 12 months 
  • Have a job that is on the list of Home Office eligible occupations 
  • Receive the minimum eligible salary for your job role which is either £42,400 per year or the “going rate” for the role, whichever is higher

If you need help with your UK Scale-up visa application, reach out to us at +44 20 3151 9366.

What Are the Documents Needed for the Expansion Worker Visa?

When applying, you will need to provide the following documents: 

  • Your Certificate of Sponsorship reference number
  • A passport or other form of document that proves your identity and nationality 
  • Your job’s occupation code, alongside the job title and your annual salary 
  • Your employer’s name and their sponsor licence number, which is listed on your CoS 
  • Evidence proving you have at least £1,270 in your bank account to support yourself once you are in the UK. If your sponsor is supporting you, it should state this on your CoS 
  • Evidence to show your relationship with your partner or children if they are applying as your dependants
  • Tuberculosis test results, if required for your country 

Alongside these documents, you may be asked to provide evidence showing you have worked for your overseas employer for at least 12 months before your application date if you earn less than £73,900 a year. You may need a valid ATAS certificate if the sponsor states that you need one if your job involves researching a sensitive subject at PhD level or higher. 

You will not need to show how long you have worked for your employer if you earn over £73,900 or if you are a Japanese national employed to work for a Japanese company that is starting to expand to the UK. 

How Can Yes UK Immigration Help You With the Expansion Worker Visa?

You First

We put our clients’ needs first to ensure that you have the best possible chance of securing your visa. 

Peace of Mind

With over 10 years of immigration experience, you have the peace of mind that your future is in safe hands.

Careful Planning

We will guide you through the whole process, making sure that all the correct documentation is in order and that your application is carefully prepared to be presented to the Home Office. 

Speak to our experts!

We have a wealth of knowledge in
the entire range of immigration!

We have a wealth of knowledge in the entire range of immigration!

judi bola

judi bola

slot thailand