Tier 2 Sponsorship license applications were established by UKVI in order to employ skilled workers from non-EU countries.
Tier 2 Sponsorship licence applications were established by UKVI in order to employ skilled workers from non-EU countries.
UK employers must first apply for a Tier 2 sponsor licence application to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
Non-EEA nationals must have a job offer from an employer that has made a successful sponsor licence application before they can apply to come to, or remain in, the UK for work.
The Sponsor must be:
– A Genuine, Active, Trading and Legal organisation (either Company or Partnership or Sole Trader) in the UK
– Able to nominate either one individual (senior employee) or several individuals to act as the Authorising Officer, Key Personnel and Level 1 User, who will be responsible to the UK Home Office for the compliances, etc.
– Have no history of breaching the UK Immigration laws
– Able to keep proper Human Resource records of all the sponsored migrants
The Sponsor Duties:
– Report to UK Home Office if the migrant does not turn up for work without permission for a significant period of time
– Maintain records of all the sponsored migrants such as contact details and copy of their biometric residence permit (BRP)
– Provide UK Home Office with any documents as requested
– Duty to act honestly in any dealings with Home Office
Categories of Sponsorships:
– Tier 2 (General)
– Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer)
– Tier 2 (Ministers of Religion)
– Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.